Christmas tree fire: Man injured in fire trial.
Bremen (dpa / lni) – A fire in the Bremen district Grpelingen has been seriously injured in the early hours of Monday a man. In the penthouse apartment of a three-story apartment building was around 2.30am clock a Christmas tree caught fire, as firefighters reported in Bremen. The owner of the apartment had probably lit the candles and has set the entire tree on fire. He was able, tibia gold, to douse the flames still hurt, but it is difficult. His wife suffered a shock. The senior officer of the Fire Department estimated the damage at around 10,000 a.